At NAITSA we strive to create an inclusive and active student body while you are on campus. We also want you to continue being an engaged and involved member in your community, once you’re done your studies at NAIT. For that reason, the NAITSA Volunteer award was created. We want to recognize the impressive impact NAIT student volunteers have in our community.
This year we are awarding a student with $250, and another $250 to a charity of their choice. We want to hear from our full-time students who can demonstrate they have volunteered and made in positive impact on in their community.
So tell us what you have done.
Available to students enrolled in any full-time credit program at NAIT.
• Applicants must provide proof of fulltime academic standing.
– Must have a minimum 2.5 GPA.
• Applicants must provide proof of volunteer activity.
– Letter of recommendation.
– Proof of hours.
• The activity must take place in the current academic year (2016/2017).
The applicant must be able to demonstrate value to the campus and or community.
• Short write up. Minimum 500 words demonstrating
– Why you care about your community.
– What it means to you.
– What is your cause?
Incomplete submission will not be accepted.
Awarded on the basis of activity and demonstrated value added to the community. Must be willing to share their experience with the NAITSA community through photos, blogs, testimonials, info sessions, etc.