The NAIT Student’s Association is looking for ten (10) enthusiastic, creative and social students (that will be enrolled at NAIT in 18/19) to participate on the Campus Activities Board (CAB) next year!
Choose from the following positions:
– Marketing Clubs Coordinator (1 opening)
– Promotions Coordinator (2 openings)
– Volunteer Coordinator (2 openings)
– Clubs Coordinator (2 openings)
– Event Coordinator (3 openings)
$18/hour, 20 – 40 hours per month.
The postings for the 2018-2019 Campus Activities Board will be open until midnight on Monday, February 5th, 2018. NAITSA appreciates all applications for employment to the Students’ Association but only those applicants chosen for an interview will be contacted.