The Clerk/Treasurer is responsible for maintaining accurate bookkeeping, recording all revenue, donations and expenditures of the regional hub, adhering to GAAP. The Clerk/Treasurer will also prepare agendas for the monthly regional hub meetings, take and record meeting minutes, and maintain a database of the regional hub members. This role typically requires 2-4 hours of time commitment per month, possibly more during the months of May and October. It also requires a 2-year commitment unless otherwise approved by BCC Senior Leadership.
– Maintaining accurate bookkeeping and financial records for the regional hub.
– Taking meeting minutes and staying up to date on action items.
– Maintaining the database of Breast Cancer Canada regional hub members.
– Recording revenue, expenses, and donations from local donors.
– A post-secondary degree or the equivalent combination of education and work experience.
– Previous experience with Breast Cancer Canada or other not-for-profits an asset.
– At least 1-2 years experience in business administration, financial management and/or bookkeeping.
– Exceptional oral and written communication skills.
– A demonstrated ability to prioritize work, adhere to deadlines, and maintain records.
– Previous experience in a secretarial role is an asset.
For more information, please visit https://breastcancerprogress.ca/