- This event has passed.
Campus Crew Mentorship Program
January 1 @ 12:00 pm - January 29 @ 4:00 pm
When it comes to pairing up students, we’ll do our best to match you based on interests! Once you’ve been teamed up, you will meet virtually to explore:
- NAIT Campus Life: attending Ooks Life events, online fitness classes, exploring options for campus clubs, and how to learn about the fun stuff that is going on.
- Campus resources: Mental health services, career services, health and dental plan, One at NAIT card, UPass, etc.
- Academic advice: study tips, exam tips, Nimbus, etc.
There are two different types of opportunities available with the mentorship program:
- Mentee – First year students that are interested in gaining insight to all that NAIT has to offer. You will be teamed up with a returning student who will show you what services are available to NAIT students.
- Mentor- Students that are returning to NAIT (not currently in their first semester) and are interested in mentoring a first year student. Along with informal training, you’ll use your experience to help your mentee and guide them through the unknowns of being a new student.
The program is free to join and requires approximately a 10 hour commitment over the whole semester. All NAIT students are welcome to register on ookslife.ca.
Disclaimer: NAITSA will do our best to match Mentors and Mentees but cannot guarantee that everyone will get matched as it is unknown how many people will sign up. All students that are not matched will be added to a waitlist and matched if / when opportunities become available. There will be a maximum of 30 students accepted into this program.