- This event has passed.
How To: Cook Indian Food
February 25 @ 5:30 pm - 7:00 pm
Skip the takeout and learn how to make your own favourite Indian dishes! Go beyond curry and combine fragrant flavours to create familiar Indian comfort dishes. Bring our How to Cook series to your kitchen and learn how to prepare traditional Indian dishes at home.
How it works:
- Sign up for the class at ookslife.ca
- Get your required groceries (a list will be sent in advance).
- Log on to Zoom just before 5:30 on February 25th to follow along.
- After you complete the event and you’ve been marked as attended, you will receive a $25 Walmart gift card to reimburse you for some of your supplies. Please note that you must attend and complete the class in order to get reimbursed.
Will I need any fancy equipment?
Nope! Just the basic kitchen supplies will do. For this class, you’ll need:
- Your computer to follow along on Zoom
- The basics like a pot, a frying pan, a cutting board, and a knife.
- Ingredients from the grocery list
I don’t live in Edmonton, can I still participate?
Yes you can! Just grab your groceries and hop on Zoom for the event!
Please note that registration will close on February 23th at noon. Each participant will be responsible for getting their own supplies for the event.