Front desk volunteers are the first point of contact for new and returning visitors as they arrive at Wellspring. Along with performing reception duties, they provide information and program registration.
Front desk volunteers are asked to commit to a four-hour shift either bi-weekly or weekly, or commit to a flexible back-up schedule.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- May be a Wellspring member or member of the general community, such as a health care professional or student; if a Wellspring member, no longer using programs for their own acute cancer support needs.
- Demonstrates a pleasant phone manner, and strong interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Available for front desk duties at times which coincide with Wellspring’s needs.
- Must successfully complete a screening process and training sessions.
Find out more and apply at: https://wellspringalberta.ca/