Don’t have time for breakfast? No worries, NAITSA Service Hub has your back!
Stop by our booth, between 8:00 AM – 10:30 AM, to grab some coffee, tea, fresh fruit, or granola bar on your way to class (while supplies last).
- September 29 | outside CAT 182
- October 19 | outside NAITSA Computer Commons in HP Centre
- November 15 | X-wing by shop AT NAIT
- December 7 | outside NAITSA Computer Commons in HP Centre
- January 18 | outside CAT 182
- February 16 | outside CAT 182
- March 14 | X-wing by shop AT NAIT
- April 5 | outside NAITSA Computer Commons in HP Centre
Starting your day with healthy food options sets you up for success physically and mentally. Your mental health deserves your attention, just like your physical health. Take a moment to check in with yourself. In the past week, have you had trouble concentrating, lost sleep, felt on top of the world, or felt excited to meet new people?
Being a student can be rewarding, but also has its challenges. NAITSA brings you myWellness, a central resource available for all students that gives you tools to support your well-being. Take the free and anonymous mental health assessment, access the confidential online video counseling service (which can be used with your student insurance plan), learn more about managing your personal finances and get in touch with a qualified financial coach, or find other supports in your community!