1. Visit www.mystudentplan.ca/nait/en/forms and select “Family Add On”.
2. Complete this section using your personal information. Please use your personal email. Your program start date is the first day of the month that you are starting school.
3. Complete this section with spouse/dependent information. If spouse/dependent information exceeds available rows, please contact the Service Hub Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Agree to the Terms and Conditions and press submit.
5. If submitted correctly you will receive a confirmation email. Please check your inbox and Junk/Spam inbox. Please note, your confirmation email does not mean the application has been approved.
6. Once your family add-on application has been reviewed and approved, you will receive an email requesting an online payment. Please make this payment before the specified due date. If this is not paid within the set time frame, your family add-on application will be denied.
For every family member, the first claim has to be mailed into the insurance company. After the initial claim, all the following claims can be submitted online.
(Some restrictions may apply)
NAITSA Service Hub | O108 | 780-471-7730 | email@example.com