Did you know U-Pass fees are eligible to claim for the Federal Transit Tax credit?

Here’s what you should do to claim the U-Pass on your taxes:

1. Log into your MyNAIT Portal
2. Select the My Account tab on the left and click on Fees & Payments link. (Do not click on Tax Receipts!)
3. Go to Receipts & Payment History to see the history of all your payments.
4. This should lead you to a breakdown of your fees, including the U-Pass. This is the information you print to include in your taxes. Make sure you do it for both semesters.