How to opt out
Opt outs will be accepted online only
1. Go to www.mystudentplan.ca/nait/en/forms and click “Opt Out”.
2. Fill in all information on the form.
* Please check to make sure all fields are completed and that your ID
number, plan number and insurance carrier information are correct.
3. Submit information.
4. If submitted correctly students will receive a confirmation email
– you must retain this confirmation email as proof of your opt out./p>
September Start Opt Out Deadline: September 25, 2020 at 4pm
January Start Opt Out Deadline: January 29, 2021 at 4pm
September start students cannot opt out in January.
There will be no exceptions made if the deadline is missed.
COVID-19 Update: All NAIT students will have the Medical and Dental fees trigger (exclusive of auditing and apprentices) with a single class registration either face to face, main, fully online and/or distance delivery.
All opt out submissions are subject to audit.
Opt outs will carry forward indefinitely, or until students declare they are interested in opting back into the plan.
NAITSA Service Hub | O108 | 780-471-7730 | email@example.com