BECOME AN EXHIBITOR
2019 EXHIBITOR RATES
2019 Rates: 10′ x 10′ per day
– Early Bird (ends April 1)
– 1 day booth $300 + GST
– 2 day booth $500 + GST
– Regular Pricing (Apr 2 – Nest Fest)
– 1 day booth $375 + GST
– 2 day booth $700 + GST
Power: $50 +GST
WHAT’S INCLUDED IN THE FEE?
1. Three access passes for staffing your booth (provides all access to the festival).
2. Festival resources include: nightly security.
3. Early sign ups get priority space placement.
4. Discounts available for bulk bookings with one point of contact.
2019 EXPO HOURS
– Exhibitor set up September 5 & 6, 9am-10:30am
– Festival hours September 5 & 6, 11am-6pm
– Tear down September 5 & 6, 6pm-7:30pm
PAYMENT AND CANCELLATION POLICY
Payment in full is required to reserve Exhibitor spaces. Payment accompanied by your completed Exhibitor Application reserves your space upon approval. Preferred payment methods include cheque or credit card. All cancellation requests must be made in writing or received by email. Cancellation requests made after August 1st, 2019 will incur a $200.00 service charge.
– An invoice for the payment will be sent to you, along with notification of your acceptance. Upon acceptance, please email a JPEG of your logo for our vendor promotion.
– Payment for your exhibitor space can be made by cheque to NAIT Students’ Association. Or a credit card payment can be made over the phone.
EXHIBITOR TERMS OF AGREEMENT
Exhibitors, please ensure you are familiar with Nest Fest’s 2019 Exhibitor Terms of Agreement.
SET UP DETAILS
– Onsite vehicle parking not permitted. Daily parking is available in the parkade located on the corner of 118ave and 103st. Payment will need to be made by credit card when exiting the parkade.
– All exhibitors are required to bring their own tents, tables, chairs and other items for your exhibitor space.
Certificate of Insurance
ALL EXHIBITORS ARE REQUIRED TO HAVE AND SHOW PROOF OF INSURANCE
To participate as an exhibitor, we need to receive a certificate of insurance that shows NAIT Students’ Association as additional insured with a minimum of $2,000,000 commercial general liability coverage and 30 days’ notice of cancellation or material change.
These can be submitted either by email or mail. The additional insured is: NAIT Students’ Association 11762 106 street, Edmonton, AB T5G 3H4.
Please email the certificate to email@example.com or mail it to the above address no later than September 4, 2019. We must have your certificate on file to allow your set-up. Thank you in advance for your cooperation.
Want to know details about sponsorship opportunities? Just drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
NOTE: Exhibitor set up details will be confirmed closer to the event.