NAITSA Tri-Stands Poster Policy
General Posting Rules
All Tri-Stand Posters must be approved by NAITSA via email (email@example.com), approved posters must be dropped off at the NAITSA office located in E-131. NAITSA will be responsible of putting up the posters for you and taking them down.
Postings on Tri-stand boards may be removed without notice in cases where the boards require maintenance, summer cleaning, or overly damaged posters, at the discretion of NAITSA. Unapproved posters will be removed.
Requirements for the posting:
• Approved for a maximum of one school semester (4 months) or the day after the event, whichever is less
• Maximum 6 posters per campaign
• Size must be 22”x28”, portrait
• You must print the posters yourself and deliver it to the NAITSA office
• Only major events and/or initiatives will be considered for the Tri-stands, such as NAIT Open House, Orientation, Career Fair, Health Initiatives, Protective Service Messages, Recreation, etc.
Authority on suitability of any poster is at the discretion of the NAITSA Administrative Assistant, Communications & Engagement Director, or the Administration Director. Poster approval may be postponed during the NAITSA Executive Council election season.
No outside third party postings without NAIT or NAITSA endorsement. Advertising available in The Nugget, SATV & the NAITSA Student Handbook.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire about whether or not your poster can be approved.
Approved by Executive Council: Oct 27, 2017