The U-Pass is a sticker placed on your valid One Card at the beginning of each term (for up to date information on the One Card, please visit www.nait.ca/idcard).
Once you have a valid One Card, the U-Pass can be obtained at the South Lobby Kiosk at the start of each term and at the NAITSA office (E-131) thereafter.
- August 21-25 CAT Crossing 8:00am – 4:30pm
- Aug 28 – Sep 1 North Lobby 7:30am – 5:00pm
- Sept 5 – 8 North Lobby 7:30am – 6:00pm
- Sept 11 – 15 South Lobby Kiosk 7:30am – 6:00pm
- U-Passes can only be given to the owner of the ID card in question. Under no circumstances can we issue a U-Pass to a student on another student’s behalf.
- If you are a sponsored student and you pick up your U-Pass and then drop your courses, you will still need to pay the U-Pass fee.