The NAITSA poster board cleaner is responsible for maintaining, putting up and taking down posters on the poster board weekly across the NAIT main campus, approximately 100 boards in total. NAITSA also has approximately 30 standing poster displays that require upkeep.
Reporting directly to the Communications Director, this position has the following overall responsibilities:
– Putting up NAITSA posters
– Taking down posters that are: passed expiry date, violate NAITSA poster policies, or not approved by NAITSA
– Weekly maintenance of the poster boards
– Putting up and taking down large posters for our standing poster displays throughout campus.
NAITSA, as a non-profit organization, provides services, representation and leadership to students enrolled in credit and apprenticeship programs in one of Canada’s largest polytechnic institutions. Our Communications Department pride ourselves to communicate about our organization’s services and values. Maybe you’re the person who can help us achieve that?
Must be a NAIT student Fall 2019 – Winter 2020
– Attention to detail
– Ability to prioritize multiple demands for yourself and others
– Strong organizational and time management skills
– Able to walk long distances
The Poster Board Coordinator is a student time position. The position is employed from August 2019 to May 2020. This part-time position pays $15 per hour, between 5 to 10 hours a week. Hours will be worked into your school schedule. To apply, please send in your resume in PDF format.