Process summary: Class projects on campus
Do you require space?
Your NAIT Instructor will need to book this through Scheduling.
- General hallway
- Shaw Theatre
Do you require tables or chairs?
Your NAIT Instructor will need to book this through firstname.lastname@example.org
Will your event involve food?
- Must contact NAIT Food Services for approval: email@example.com
- Must present letter from instructor confirming class projects.
- If you are serving or producing food you must have a food safety certification.
- OR There is an option to request NAIT Food Services catering.
- Event cannot be located near food service outlets.
- Only “Coke” family products to be sold or given away.
Will you be advertising with posters?
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please email or present poster for approval before printing.
- Must present letter from instructor confirming class project.
- Maximum 25 posters, sized 8.5″ x 11″.
- Each poster must be stamped by NAITSA.
- Please leave a 2″ x 2″ white/blank space for stamp.
- Large/prominent title to identify event host: class project and contact information.
- Must abide by NAITSA poster policy.
- Only to be placed on poster boards; those caught placing on walls or other posters will be removed and privileges lost.
- 1 poster per event per board.
Disclaimer: Information updated as of November 1, 2023. Please be aware that the practices and information recommended here by NAITSA may not reflect the most current information, and NAITSA cannot guarantee its accuracy at all times.