- There are three locations available for rental on NAIT campus. The South Lobby Kiosk, outside of CAT 182, and outside of the NAITSA office (O108).
- All booking requests will be handled on a first come, first serve basis, and should be made at least four working weeks prior to the date(s) of the requested use.
- If renting for multiple days, all days must occur within the same semester. (Fall Semester: September to December | Winter Semester: January to April)
- Acceptance of a booking request will be at the discretion of NAITSA and will only be available during normal hours of operations of NAIT.
- The User must provide their own equipment for the space. NAITSA will not provide any furniture or equipment for the User. Power may not be available at certain locations.
- Parking and parking fees are the sole responsibility of the User.
- The User will comply with all orders, rules, and regulations of NAIT.
- The user shall supervise and be responsible for the conduct of its members, employees, agents, or invitees with respect to the use of the location.
- The user is responsible for loss or damage it causes to NAIT or NAIT property due to the negligence or willful acts of the user.
- The User shall, at its own expense for the period of this agreement, secure and maintain Comprehensive General Liability Insurance covering Bodily Injury and Property Damage with respect to the User’s activities and use of the location. Upon request, the User shall provide (to NAITSA) eCertificate of Insurance as evidence of the insurance coverage.
- The User shall not use or permit the use of the facility for any use other than the purpose specified for rental.
- The User shall notify NAIT Security immediately with respect to any apparent hazards which may cause injury or property damage.
Rules and regulations
- NAITSA reserves the right to approve the booking. Please fill in the form below if interested.
- Handing out advertising material or approaching students outside of the confines of the rented space is not permitted.
- NAITSA does not allow rental to any faith, union, political and or/ activists organizations or groups.
- Credit card companies or promotion of credit cards are not permitted.
- Fragrance/perfume sales and/or promotions are not permitted.
- Aggressive sales techniques are not permitted. Please respect student space.
- Noise level monitored, failure to consider surrendering office banks may result in cancellation of agreement without refund.
$250 for a Day rental
$1000 for 5 days (Must be used up within one semester)
Payment Method: in-person or online with credit card.
- Use of specified locations may take place upon FULL payment 14 days prior to booking date.
- Cancellations/refunds will not be considered up to 5 business days prior to the booking date.
- In the event of a “no show”, the entire rental fee remains with NAITSA.
NAIT Protective Services
With peace officers and sergeants on duty at all times, students and staff can expect a safe and secure community.
Phone: (780) 471.7477