External Student Resources
Below is a list of external resources and contact information for services that students can access if they need assistance with academic grievances, mental health, funding, safety, housing, or child care.
Student Fairness & Conflict Resolution
The Student Resolution Office is your primary resource for anything related to your rights and responsibilities as a student.
Student Mental Health
If risk is immediate, call 911 or go to the nearest emergency room.
- Peer Support
- Online Counselling through myWellness
- NAIT Counselling Centre
- Health, Wellness and Safety at NAIT
- CMHA Distress Line – Crisis 24 hours: (780) 482-HELP(4357)
- Mental Health Supports in Edmonton
- Addiction & Mental Health
- Mental Illness & Addiction Index
- 211 Alberta: Call 211
- Bullying Hotline: 1 (888) 456-2323
- Family Violence Hotline: (780) 310-1818
- Free Courses from 11 of Us – Suicide Prevention
- Wellness Network Edmonton